Brick Township is located in Ocean County, New Jersey. The township is the 13th largest municipality in New Jersey and the third most populous in Ocean County.
Brick Township has three oceanfront beaches and one riverfront beach for residents to swim, fish and boat. The town also has an 80-acre reservoir for residents to fish. Throughout the town are several parks that have basketball courts, playgrounds, baseball/softball fields, tennis courts, and walking trails.
Shopping & Dining
Brick has several options for dining and shopping. Major points of shopping include Brick Plaza, Kennedy Mall, and Brick Commons.
The school system is Brick is extensive, find out options for Elementary, Middle, and High School listed below.
- Drum Point Elementary School
- Herbertsville Elementary School
- Lanes Mill Elementary School
- Midstreams Elementary School
- Osborneville Elementary School
- Veterans Memorial Elementary School
- Emma Havens Young Elementary School
- Lake Riviera Middle School
- Veterans Memorial Middle School
- Brick Memorial High School
- Brick Township High School
Brick Real Estate
Browse a variety of real estate options in Brick. View our current listings and if you have questions about the area or would like more information on properties, contact CENTURY 21 Action Plus Realty. We're ready to help you find your new home.