Est. Mortgage: $/month
MLS Number NJOC2003308
- Single Family
- Next Open House: Sun 09/26 12:00 pm. to 2:30 pm.
- LocationType Suburban
- Address 22 Bradshaw Dr
- Year Built 2018
Mint condition and immaculate home in Stafford Park with $125K+ of upgrades and extras. The Hadley model with 5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, 2 car garage, open kitchen layout, stone fireplace, in ground heated pool, finished basement, home gym area, covered trex deck, professionally landscaped, stamped concrete, privacy fence, renewable energy solar system, 2 zone HVAC designed for comfort, tankless water heater, custom window treatments, stainless steel appliances, upgraded light fixtures and kitchen hardware, swing set and playground, alarm system, sprinkler system, shed, barn door in master bedroom, home dehumidifier, garage door openers, washer/dryer on 2nd floor and much more. This turn key property in the heart of Stafford Park won't last long.
The Hadley model is a stunning new construction home plan featuring 2,696 square feet of living space, 4/5 bedrooms, 3 full bathrooms, an upstairs loft area and a 2-car garage. With a roomy floor plan and flex areas to be used as you choose, the Hadley is just as inviting as it is functional! As you enter the home into the foyer, you're greeted by the flex room, you decide how it functions - a formal dining space or children's play area. The kitchen features a large, modern island that opens up to the causal dining area and living room, so the conversation never has to stop! Tucked off the living room is a downstairs bedroom and full bath - the perfect guest suite or home office. Upstairs you'll find a cozy loft, upstairs laundry and four additional bedrooms, including the owner's suite. Outside you'll find a turn-key landscaping package which includes full yard sod and irrigation. This home comes complete with Honeywell Z-Wave Thermostat, Eaton Z-Wave Switch and Kwikset Smart Door Lock.
Home owners have added several upgrades and extras to this home since the new construction purchase in 2018:
* The beautifully landscaped backyard includes an in ground heated pool with 3 different levels and solar cover, privacy fence, stamped concrete, pavers, patio, sprinkler system, children's playground, shed and covered text maintenance free deck.
* The two upper floors of the home feature a fireplace with stone wall surround, custom kitchen hardware, deluxe window treatments and light fixtures, upgraded stainless steel appliances and barn door entrance to master bathroom.
* The basement is meticulously finished with family fun and game area, home gym area, storage and home dehumidifier.
* Adding to the many energy efficient features of this DR Horton home, the home owners added a photovoltaic (PV) solar system in late 2020 with an estimated system size of 9.81 kWdc that is estimated to generate 12,901 kWh of electricity. The homeowner gets the benefit of reduced electricity costs over the next 20 years. More detailed are provided in attached documents on solar system.
Listed by Thomas Marinelli of EXP Realty,LLC